- 1994, Master Degree in Mathematics, University of Lvov
- 1999, PhD, Institute of Mathematics NASU, Kiev
- 2008/2009, Doctor of Sciences, Institute of Mathematics NASU, Kiev
- 2011, habilitation (nostrification of DrSc. degree), Institute of Mathematics Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University Warmia and Mazury,
I am a village teacher trying to do mathematics.
Geometric Transformations in Quantum Logic (short monograph, 2016)
Semilinear mappings and geometry of classical groups
Quantum Logic and Hilbert Grassmanians
Buildings, Coxeter complexes, abstract polytopes
Orthogonal apartments in Hilbert Grassmanians,
Linear Algebra and its Applications 506(2016), 168--182.
with Mariusz Kwiatkowski,
On the distance between linear codes,
Finite Fields and Their Applications 39(2016),
- Characterization of isometric embeddings of Grassmann graphs,
Advances in Geometry 14(2014), issue 1,
Metric characterization of apartments in dual polar spaces,
Journal of Combinatorial Theory (Series A) 118(2011),
See full list of publications
Links to my friends
Also, I like the conferences organised by
Italian Combinatoric Group.
For My Family for My Friends, AF
Good Bye !