- 1994, Master Degree in Mathematics, University of Lvov
- 1999, PhD, Institute of Mathematics NASU, Kiev
- 2008/2009, Doctor of Sciences, Institute of Mathematics NASU, Kiev
- 2011, habilitation (nostrification of DrSc. degree), Institute of Mathematics Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University Warmia and Mazury,
I am a village teacher trying to do mathematics.
- Grassmannians, Hilbert Grassmannians and preserver problems related to Quantum Mechanics.
- Geometry of Linear Codes (joint project with Marius Kwiatkowski):
non-degenerate linear codes form interesting subsets in Grassmannians over finite fields.
- Zigzags in polytopes and embedded graphs (joint project with my student Adam Tyc).
This research is dedicated to the memory of my friend and mentor Michel Deza.
Incidence geometry, point-line geometries related to buildings, for example, polar spaces and their Grassmannians.
Unfortunately, I was not succeed in this very interesting topic.
- Topology (dimension theory). It was my PhD.
Preserver problems for the logics associated to Hilbert spaces and related Grassmannians,
arXiv, an expository paper (a survey with proofs). Currently, I expanding it to a book.
Some of recent papers
with Adam Tyc,
Geometric version of Wigner's theorem for Hilbert Grassmannians,
Apartments preserving transformations of Grassmannians of infinite-dimensional vector spaces,
Linear Algebra and its Applications 531(2017),
Orthogonal apartments in Hilbert Grassmanians,
Linear Algebra and its Applications 506(2016), 168-182.
with Mariusz Kwiatkowski,
On the distance between linear codes,
Finite Fields and Their Applications 39(2016),
Full list of publications
Links to my friends
Also, I like the conferences organized by
Italian Combinatoric Group.
Good Bye !