- 1994, Master Degree in Mathematics, University of Lvov
- 1999, PhD, Institute of Mathematics NASU, Kiev
- 2008/2009, Doctor of Sciences, Institute of Mathematics NASU, Kiev
- 2011, habilitation (nostrification of DrSc. degree), Institute of Mathematics Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University Warmia and Mazury,
I am a village teacher trying to do mathematics.
- Grassmannians, Hilbert Grassmannians and preserver problems related to Quantum Mechanics.
- Geometry of Linear Codes (joint project with Marius Kwiatkowski):
non-degenerate linear codes form interesting subsets in Grassmannians over finite fields.
- Zigzags in polytopes and embedded graphs (joint project with my student Adam Tyc).
This research is dedicated to the memory of my friend and mentor Michel Deza.
Incidence geometry, point-line geometries related to buildings, for example, polar spaces and their Grassmannians.
Unfortunately, I was not succeed in this very interesting topic.
- Topology (dimension theory). It was my PhD.
Some of recent papers
with Adam Tyc,
Geometric version of Wigner's theorem for Hilbert Grassmannians,
accepted to Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications.
Apartments preserving transformations of Grassmannians of infinite-dimensional vector spaces,
Linear Algebra and its Applications 531(2017),
Orthogonal apartments in Hilbert Grassmanians,
Linear Algebra and its Applications 506(2016), 168-182.
with Mariusz Kwiatkowski,
On the distance between linear codes,
Finite Fields and Their Applications 39(2016),
Full list of publications
Links to my friends
Also, I like the conferences organized by
Italian Combinatoric Group.